Panthers and Anenomes

Giving the various villages and farms of Gor a break from Arua arrows we decided to set on some panthers, specifically the Sa Di Sani. Here is what happened: 

—————————————————————————————————

[12:02]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:02]  SdS Gate shouts: Tyrolia Tenk’s attack damages the door slightly

[12:02]  Mythotin Bow Draw [Gen1] v2.09: Range: normal, delay 0.80, arc -100. Dynamic OFF. Speed: 60m/s. Aim offset 0.300. Forward aim 1.00. Full report enabled. Autofire OFF.

[12:02]  GM 4.2: Scorpion Maverick hit you with ArrowL1 Rage [by LR] Gen 2.09 (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:02]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (20%) – strike type: arrow~direct

[12:02]  SdS Gate shouts: Tyrolia Tenk’s attack damages the door conspicuous

[12:02]  GM 4.2: Gawrili Howley hit you with Primus Long Arrow 3.0 (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:02]  GM 4.2: Gawrili Howley hit you with Primus Long Arrow 3.0 (20%) – strike type: arrow~direct

[12:02]  GM 4.2: Colett Levee hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-6 (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:02]  GM 4.2: Colett Levee hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-6 (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:02]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:02]  GM 4.2: Gawrili Howley hit you with Primus Long Arrow 3.0 (20%) – strike type: arrow~direct

[12:03]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on emily Trebuchet

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Scorpion Maverick

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Scorpion Maverick

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Scorpion Maverick

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Scorpion Maverick

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Scorpion Maverick

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Lizz Dawes

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  GM 4.2: Tyrolia Tenk Has Captured Marissa Curtis!

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  GM 4.2: Lizz Dawes hit you with VF3-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Tyrolia Tenk

[12:03]  GM 4.2: Lizz Dawes hit you with VF3-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (20%) – strike type: arrow~direct

[12:03]  SdS Gate: Marissa Curtis unlocks the door.

[12:03]  SdS Gate: The door has been damaged.

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Gawrili Howley

[12:03]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:03]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Tyrolia Tenk

[12:03]  GM 4.2: Scorpion Maverick hit you with ArrowL1 Rage [by LR] Gen 2.09 (20%) – strike type: arrow~direct

[12:03]  GM 4.2: Scorpion Maverick hit you with ArrowL1 Rage [by LR] Gen 2.09 (20%) – strike type: arrow~direct

[12:03]  GM 4.2: Gawrili Howley hit you with Primus Long Arrow 3.0 (20%) – strike type: arrow~direct

[12:03]  Ezio Smilodon Fatalis (ezio.sabretooth) is Offline

[12:03]  GM 4.2: Tyrolia Tenk Has Captured Gawrili Howley!

[12:03]  GM 4.2: Tyrolia Tenk Has Captured Scorpion Maverick!

[12:04]  SdS Gate whispers: Door condition: 49

[12:04]  SdS Gate shouts: Vodka Clarity’s attack damages the door conspicuous

[12:04]  GM 4.2: janet Quicksand hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:04]  GM 4.2: janet Quicksand hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (20%) – strike type: arrow~direct

[12:04]  GM 4.2: janet Quicksand hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:04]  SdS Gate: Hold on and take a breath for 2s before you continue to smash.

[12:04]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:04]  SdS Gate whispers: Door condition: 38

[12:04]  SdS Gate shouts: Vodka Clarity’s attack almost shmashed the door

[12:04]  Mithril (trevor.darkmatter) is Offline

[12:04]  Ezio Smilodon Fatalis (ezio.sabretooth) is Online

[12:04]  SdS Gate whispers: Door condition: 27

[12:04]  SdS Gate shouts: Vodka Clarity’s attack almost shmashed the door

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Lizz Dawes

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  GM 4.2: Lizz Dawes hit you with VF3-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Scorpion Maverick

[12:05]  GM 4.2: Lizz Dawes hit you with VF3-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:05]  SdS Gate whispers: Door condition: 8

[12:05]  SdS Gate shouts: Vodka Clarity’s attack almost shmashed the door

[12:05]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:05]  GM 4.2: Lizz Dawes hit you with VF3-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:05]  GM 4.2: Lizz Dawes hit you with VF3-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:05]  GM 4.2: janet Quicksand hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:05]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  GM 4.2: Lizz Dawes hit you with VF3-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:06]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Marissa Curtis

[12:06]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:06]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:06]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:06]  SdS Gate shouts: Shark Starship smashed the door!

[12:06]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:07]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on janet Quicksand

[12:07]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on janet Quicksand

[12:07]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:07]  Vodka Clarity reached down and took Em’s bow. She would grab the knife from her calf sheath and cut the string.

[12:08]  Vodka Clarity removed the rope from her thigh and kicked Em’s legs together. She would wrap her ankles and secure them.

[12:08]  Vodka Clarity grabbed Ems arms and pinned them behind her back. She would secure them tightly and finish with a few knots.

[12:08]  GM 4.2: Gawrili Howley has recovered!

[12:08]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Splash Hit on Gawrili Howley

[12:08]  Shark Starship briskly drew her bow from it’s sheath, pulling back the string and setting aim at her target.

[12:08]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Gawrili Howley

[12:08]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:08]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Gawrili Howley

[12:08]  GM 4.2: Vodka Clarity Has Captured Gawrili Howley!

[12:08]  Shark Starship wrapped her knuckles around the base of her spear, pulling it from her back.

[12:09]  Shark Starship sheathed all weapons, placing them back into their intended holster.

[12:09]  Princess Ariel (vexing.jinx) hurls herself at the fallen woman, landing with both knees into her back and wrenching the bow away

[12:09]  Vodka Clarity reached down and grabbed Gawrili’s bow. She would take her knife and cut the string before discarded the useless shell.

[12:09]  Vodka Clarity kicked her legs together and crouched down. She wrapped her ankles and secured them with a flourish of knots.

[12:09]  Princess Ariel (vexing.jinx) hurls the thing to her left while gathering the woman’s arrows and taking them for herself

[12:09]  Vodka Clarity grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. Vodka would wrap Flower’s wrists and secure them with a flourish of knots.

[12:10]  Ella Songlark using a longer length of rope to use for a leash Ella leans down to attach the leash to Scorpions bindings

[12:10]  Princess Ariel (vexing.jinx) moving down to her ankles, she presses them together, one atop the other and winds them together, binding them with another length of fiber

[12:10]  Illania Clarity: moved over to te fallen panther and pulls her arms back and ties it off with a capture knot

[12:10]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:10]  Illania Clarity: then kicks her feet together and ties them off wth a capture knot

[12:11]  Princess Ariel (vexing.jinx) fashions a crude lead from yet another length, winding it between the two knots for a laesh

[12:11]  Illania Clarity: then adds a leash to her torso to drag her with

[12:11]  GM 4.2: Eris Lobo has recovered!

[12:11]  ArrowS14 Mesh [by LR] Gen 2.09: Direct Hit on Eris Lobo

[12:11]  GM 4.2: Vexing Jinx Has Captured Eris Lobo!

[12:11]  Shark Starship shouts: Began unfolding two sticks from her belt. She used the rope to tie the ends together and place them together along the wooden planks, using the gaps in the old worn boards to support them standing. A long scroll with “Arua” transcribed on it was fitted on to the notches. She beamed proudly and would shout: “For Arua!”

[12:11]  (GM)Bindings: Illania Clarity starts to unbind Gawrili Howley

[12:11]  Vodka Clarity attached a leash to Ems bindings and began to set off.

[12:12]  Vodka Clarity called out, “Take captives. Let’s move out!”

[12:12]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:12]  Marissa Curtis: eh..who are you all

[12:12]  Shark Starship wrapped her knuckles around the base of her spear, pulling it from her back.

[12:12]  Shark Starship briskly drew her bow from it’s sheath, pulling back the string and setting aim at her target.

[12:13]  Vodka Clarity called out. “Outside of their camp. Meet at me. We move together.”

[12:13]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:14]  Marissa Curtis: oi

[12:14]  Shark Starship was tired of dragigng her weight and loosened her ankle bindings a bit.

[12:14]  Vulos shouts: A covey of cackling vulos blusters up alerting the woods about intruders

[12:15]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:15]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:15]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:15]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:15]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:15]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:15]  GM 4.2: Arilana Resident hit you with VF1-<arrow>-(2.5)-12-L (15%) – strike type: arrow

[12:15]  Marissa Curtis: its about time, you

[12:16]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): oo are we on the road..?

[12:16]  Marissa Curtis: let us go…

[12:16]  Marissa Curtis: who are you and why?

[12:16]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) raises her brows.. ” indeed i lost vs troll, how annoying..

[12:17]  Vodka Clarity shrugged her shoulders and rolled Ems into her canoe. She hopped in and paddled off.

[12:17]  Marissa Curtis: she isnt an easy mark Ems

[12:17]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): i thought she was one of my operatives ” she grumbles

[12:17]  Teleport completed from http://slurl.com/secondlife/Village%20of%20Gimli/241/67/23

[12:18]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) peeks up.., this was slightly difficult, but managable ” i knnow this place ” she obsereves.. and sighs

[12:19]  Vodka Clarity nodded gravely to Ems. “You thought just because you moved forests you’d escape us?” She would inquire. “I think not.”

[12:19]  Arua Gate opened by Vodka Clarity

[12:19]  Marissa Curtis: nice camp

[12:19]  Marissa Curtis: but i like mine better..let us go!

[12:19]  Shark Starship: Thank you dear. You will become quite used to it.

[12:20]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): escape you..? she gazes blanquely into vodkas eyes ” oo i see.. ” she purses her lips.., then she notices some of her sisters around.. and presumes others where coming aswell..

[12:21]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) shouts: Sisters , this part of the plan worked,.. now we proceed !

[12:21]  Marissa Curtis see’s Ems and nods to her

[12:22]  Vodka Clarity glanced around. “What sisters?” She would ask. Vodka pointed at Marissa. “You mean her?”

[12:22]  Marissa Curtis: wait…isnt this Arua?

[12:22]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) blinks to mar.. ” she is the only one..? ” oo .. well yes.. thats what i mean..

[12:22]  Shark Starship would take her dagger from its sheath and remove the leather scraps and garb from Marissa, tossing them to a pile on the terrain, to be kept and used – perhaps crafted into something more visually appealing. “Aye, I believe she said they are related, Vodka.”

[12:23]  Vodka Clarity coughed into her fist, “Mother is more fitting.” She replied.

[12:24]  Marissa Curtis: grrr…dont rip those

[12:24]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) shakes her head.., ” now as all this is settled, and things are clear ” she flips her tongue ” we now may proceed to busniss,.. and here i am.. yes..

[12:25]  Marissa Curtis listens and wonders

[12:26]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): I have something to offer.., let me explain..

[12:26]  Vodka Clarity blinked at Ems and cocked her head. “Explain.” She would chant.

[12:27]  Princess Ariel (vexing.jinx) sidles up to the captive woman with the white hair. Whistling as she slid her dagger from it’s sheath at the small of her back. As the women spoke, she twirled the thing in her hand, the obnoxios whistling low and not even really a discernable tune.

[12:28]  Shark Starship would bring her right knee up, slamming it into the direction of the woman’s torso. Her hand, gripping a full waspy thicket of black tendrils, pulling her neck as the blow was delivered. She hoped to topple the woman over- standing over her. Shark would walk around her in a circle, like a predator stalking it’s prey. “What is your name panther and ranking?” She was curious to find if she actually taken some one with importance.

[12:28]  Marissa Curtis: ommph!

[12:29]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) stars into the ground., somewhat struggling with her binding.. , not in anyway to attempt any escape, wich she knew was hopeles, but more or less to silentlyindicate that she felt in a distressed situation..in hopes for a natural reaction to unbind her.. seat her on a chair.. and offer her some blacwine.. ” yes , , although,, possibly you may not be intrested.. as i see, presume you wont give a damn about gold, and richnesses.., power and influence.., ” she coughs a little bit

[12:29]  Marissa Curtis falls onto her butt “I am Mari..now untie me!

[12:30]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) only realised now that she was being torsed the other way.. and grits her teath.. ” ems is my name.. ” now only her chest was beating..,, she holds her breath.. and relaxes visibly

[12:30]  Marissa Curtis: my rank? i am Mari…Princess of the Northern forest!

[12:31]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): my rank is one of an elder.. ” she says.. then adding after a second ” elder. not older.. ” she felt she had to say this

[12:31]  Marissa Curtis: and the forest will be very angry at you…unless you let us go

[12:31]  Princess Ariel (vexing.jinx) nods, tilting her head to the side and appraising the woman named “Ems”..”Greetings, Ems. Tell me..I’ve always wanted to inquire of a real, live panther… Do you prefer raw or cooked meat? Personally, I prefer it right in the middle, neither one..but not the other..”

[12:32]  Shark Starship quickly unsheathed her dagger, pulling the sleen blade from it’s dedicated holster upon her belt. Unsatisfied with the answer she was given, she angled the tip of it to the flesh of Marissa’s neck. With one swift movement, her artery could be forced upon, should Shark deem it so. “I will give you one more chance.” She said, attempting to indite fear into the heart of Marissa. “I should warn you to consider and choose wisely. I am not one to be reckoned with.” Thoughts already forming on what she would do to punish the woman, should she continue her facade of ignorance.

[12:33]  Vodka Clarity laughed and shook her head. “Gold and riches have no baring on the forest. You cannot pay the Talbuk to die. You must hunt it. Sweat and blood is the currency of the forest and Arua own the forest. All of it. We are yet to meet a band that can match our might.” She would point at the two bound women, “How many times have you ate our arrows? Have you ever won a single fight against the Arua? I think not. Serapis was amongst your best bows and she is with us. You are without a leg to stand on, huntresses.”

[12:33]  Zamira Avora flicked a brow as golden hues looked over gawking at the bosk dung reply out of the womens mouth, glancing to Shark as she pulled the dagger shaking her head softly as her thumb gestured over…go your self a rightly smart jit there…smirks a touch

[12:33]  Marissa Curtis gulps , a bit nervous with the blade so close to her tender neck “I am Mari..Elder of my tribe”

[12:35]  Marissa Curtis: please release us and let us go…for I dont like this anymore

[12:35]  Marissa Curtis remembers a song from earth and recites the lyrics, as it suited the situation

[12:36]  Shark Starship chuckled to Verna, offering only a sly smile in response. The answer seemed to sate Shark’s temper for the moment and her dagger would be clipped back into her belt. Her grasp on Marissa’s hair would be released and replaced with patting the top of her head soothingly. “Good girl. Elder. Now, tell me. Does your ‘sister’ or so you have called her, speak the truth? She is also an elder? If I should find that you have lied to me, and I will find, I will open your neck.” Knowledge was power. Arua intended to fully overtake the Sa Di. But, before they could conquer their camp, Shark wanted to be well versed on the ins-and-outs. She wanted to know all the secret tunnels, all of the escapes.

[12:36]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): i prefere.. fish ” she says simply.. ” but only the fish i catch myself ” her ears stiffen.. she heard vodka speak ” awell ” she sighed.., another of those who are content with simple things.. and untouchable.. and all that.. ” some want power, others want power, for the sake not letting others have it, only the indiffernt perish at end.., and they wont even understand why..,. ” she stunns ” and no i dont believe a words, gold and treasures, is what we all seek.. ” indeed she was..

[12:37]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): and if its not gold you seek, then why am i here..? ” she asks

[12:37]  Marissa Curtis grimaces at her hair being pulled continually “Aii..she speaks the truth..she is Elder also”

[12:38]  Zamira Avora flops down on the ground picking up a blade of grass and starts shewing it a bit looking over….ding..ding..ding…this one wins a prize for the dumbest captive of the hand, looking to the sky a moment to see if it would rain today with pursed lips a the blade of grass hung between them before looking around agian

[12:39]  Marissa Curtis sticks her tongue out at Zamira quickly

[12:40]  Vodka Clarity inclined her head. “We seek information.” The Se would respond. “Outside of the petty copper tarsk we’d earn by selling you you are worth nothing, Ems of the Sa Di Sani. Your worth is only decided by what your tongue will tell us. Lie and you die. Give us the information we seek and you will leave relatively unscathed.” She would turn towards Illiana and smile, “Prepare the brand. Let us mark these women so it is known they are nothing more than property of Arua. Their life is now an extension of our good graces.”

[12:41]  Shark Starship only nodded, figuring she was probably telling the truth. As Marissa’s tongue penetrated her lips, Shark would bring her free hand swiftly to the woman’s face, smashing her palm into what she aimed was the broad side of her cheek. “And of your En? Her name? Describe her to me.” Shark said, impatiently tapping her foot against the same plot of grass that Verna had just stuck between her teeth. Her hand rested once more on the hilt of her dagger, as a silent threat to what might happen if she should continue to play dumb.

[12:41]  Zamira Avora looks over with a smirk..Id be careful sticking that thing out at me…I hear they can be pierced and tattooed on..nods a touch moving the grass around as she spoke…shrugging a bit..Of coarse that is Shark dont just rip it out

[12:43]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): i give you all the information you wish ” she smiles, pondering what sort it may be.., she knew that they knew their camp was poorly defended,., and there was basically no secret of worth, wich was worth hiding.., ” i shall cooperate.. , , and i am ems.. an elder.. and en bow aswell … did i forget to mention that..?

[12:43]  Marissa Curtis’s head ,oves sharply in the direction her face was slapped and cringes against the blow “My En..she is a revengeful type..damage us and you will be sorry later”

[12:45]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) giggles awquardly.. ” tell them mar, they know it.., we had them in our cages, and we had some of them, within our ranks, who we called sisters,.. tell them what they wish to know.. and know already .. ” she shakes her head ” we wont make problems

[12:45]  Vodka Clarity inclined her head and pointed at Shark. “Apparently your sister refuses to give us knowledge about your En. Perhaps you are more willing to cooperate.” She replied. “What is your En’s name and describe her to me.”

[12:45]  Marissa Curtis feels tense at the weight of her situation..hearing Ems she considers her words

[12:45]  Zamira Avora snorted a bit looking over…Ya know…that sounded much like the same threat collar meat give to us…Dont harm me or my owner with come get you..laughs evil..muuahhhh..rolls her amber hues a bit and just focuses on the grass between her teeth

[12:46]  Marissa Curtis: pfft

[12:46]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) widesns her eyes ” one of yourssisters, names serpis, shed be a more trustwprthy infromant.. and shed know everything i know, in fact she was one of our sisters even..

[12:46]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): serapis*

[12:46]  Shark Starship “Alright.” Though the features of her face would fail to mark her anger, a wave of fury rushed over Shark. She walked away then, trailing to the inner camp, picking up a small tin of tools and a container filled with murky water that had pieces of metals left in it, polluting the liquid. She brought all of the items back to the Captive, placing each in a row to the right of her. She did not speak, only staring at the woman, offering one last chance for her to redeem what could turn into a quite unpleasant situation for her.

[12:46]  Marissa Curtis: she makes a noise with her lips and spouts off “Her name is Joy”

[12:47]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): but if you wish. to know.. , and trust me, i cannot lie, as truth is one of my ideals i was brought up with.. , my en is called lezwarrior yongo..,

[12:47]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) widesn her eyes

[12:47]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): ups did i say this

[12:47]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): that was a slip of the tongue ” she blushes

[12:48]  Marissa Curtis wonders whether to go along with Ems or speak the truth ..she remains quiet for now

[12:48]  Niccolo Machiavelli (andrewrice) is Online

[12:49]  ƿʀҽƈɪoưʂ (tynistria.sweetwater) is Online

[12:49]  Marissa Curtis: so there…you have it *eyeing the container nervously*

[12:49]  Vodka Clarity would grab Em’s bindings and drag her off quietly for a more private interrogation. “I do not like that they can communicate, my daughter. We shall divide them and compare answers.”

[12:49]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): joyce.. joyce woodget is our en.. ” she declares in a ceremonial way.. ” everybody knows it.., all of gor trembles when heraaing her name

[12:51]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) relaxes.. and narrows her eye.s. now she was utterly curios, she was convinced, that the word gold in fact had cought vodkas intrest.. and thus seperated her from the others “” i know you love gold.. , ” she smirks abit

[12:51]  Mercy Akami is Online

[12:51]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): and yes, i am the right person to talk to

[12:51]  Jaym Wolfhunter is Online

[12:53]  Vodka Clarity laughed and shook her head as she sat down on the floor. “I tremble at no name for a name cannot hurt me.” Vodka would idly remove her dagger from her calf sheath and begin to toy with in her grasp. “What does your band know of Arua?” She continued to ask. Vodka brought the blade down on her thigh band and cut it away. She would open the pouch and peek inside before discarded the useless garment. She continued to work the blade against her belt and then her top until the woman was relatively disrobed. “You do not know me very well then, Huntress. I was once called Onya in the village of Vatnjel. There I held the rank of Hall Jarl’s woman. There was absolutely nothing that I could not afford nore purchase. As Hall Mistress I wore the finest clothing and rebuild our hall to be the largest in Gor. We fought to make my Jarl the High Jarl of Torvaldsland.”

[12:53]  Vodka Clarity: It was a lavish lifestyle but alas, the forest is my true calling. I care nothing about materials. I do not even bother to cover my breasts anymore. The Forest provides for me.

[12:57]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): She didnt mind being free of clothes, but in this case it was differnt.. there was an aqwuard sort of feeling of being exposed.. wich she had a hard time overcoming.., and iéven a harder time to ignore.. ” what do we know about you… if you wished to remain hidden.. and unknown.. wich inded not to long ago you where, you have failed.. and add to the failing with each raid of yours.. even more so if you maanage to drag some of ours into her.. and thats what we know about your tribe,. and we aswell know that sisters under certain circumstances advance incredible fast in this tribe.. ” she smirks ” i presume its about gold, and your gibberish about the simple and putre life, , is one i do not believe in anyway..!

[13:00]  Vodka Clarity ran the flat of her infamous skinning knife along her tongue as she eyed the En Bow menacingly. Vodka had a fierce gravity to her; a woman with no moral qualms. Her generous lips would curl to reveal a twisted smile as she deftly spun the blade through her digits. With her free hand she would reach out and begin to pull away the scrapes of material that secured her bottoms, cutting away at each until the woman’s legs were bare. “I see. And what circumstance have women advanced quickly?” Vodka would inquire. “Our leadership has not changed since we took over this forest.” She continued. “Tell me, Ems of the Sa Di Sani – what is the name I go by and what position do I hold within this band? Who is the En? We do not hide in our forest – Most know where our camp is.” Vodka would point a thumb at the gate. “I believe the giant fucking gate gives it away. Nothing says, ‘someone lives here’ like a door.”

[13:05]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): people reffere to you as vodka the clearminded, and its rumoured that you are the en of this band.. you appeared from nothing.. and many have followed you, its said that arua is lead by an charismatic en.. ” yet agin ignoring the absence of her ripped pants.. ” the en who seeks for opportunities.. and an en wich sees opportunities when there are some ” she peeks sideways.. ” spy on port olni.. ” she wispers all of the sudden” the city of fina pays well for it..

[13:09]  Vodka Clarity inclined her head slightly. “Fina is not our friend. They have started a war with us.” She replied. Vodka would not agree nor deny her position – she was perfectly contented with being considered the En of the tribe; it was her duty to take the brunt of arrows and suspicions. “You are correct. I am called Vodka of Arua.” She would finally say. The huntress would grab Em’s shoulder and heave her on her back. “You are a very large woman, Ems. Are you a Torvald?” The panther’s fingers began to stray through her blonde tresses. “Port Olni is allied with Fina. I do not like being lied to.”

[13:10]  Illania Clarity: a wicked grin spread over her lips as she watches and notices her iron was white as white could be, she grabbed hold of it and made her way over to her mother, ran her way over careful to not burn herslf let alone anyone else, she could be a clutz t times…….sje makes her way to her still now looking pon te branding iron as it had turn to that wicked ruby coloring and ready to place upon a thigh or leg….”The branding iron hot and ready for use”, and hands it to her mother

[13:13]  Shark Starship: Marissa has given up their En. Her name is Joy. She also wishes to depart from the Sa Di and proclaim her interest in joining our ranks.

[13:14]  Marissa Curtis nods , looking around at them and then down at Ems

[13:14]  Marissa Curtis: i do wish it, aii

[13:15]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) blinks.., she was confused, the information they where at war with fina was indeed of intrest to her.., but then there was something else, she knew that fina and port olni where at war, and wherent allies, and realised that this woman was trying to trick her.. a n odd kind licking grwe with in her… vodka seemed tohave her won mind.. ” i understand ” was all she said, before being distarcted by the other panther arriving.. she emmediatly grapsed the situation eyeing the branding iron ” there is no need for that, i ahve been branded already, in fact havent we all been branded enough.. ” sge streches her head upwards..

[13:16]  Vodka Clarity reached out and grabbed the brand from her daughter. “Thank you, Tequila.” She remarked. Vodka would shift her attention towards Marissa and smirk. “Is this true? Are you to follow in the steps of Serapis and forsake the Sa Di Sani for a stronger tribe? Very well – you must prove yourself.” Vodka would point at Em’s thigh and then wave the scalding hot brand around in the air. “You must brand her.” Vodka would state.

[13:16]  Marissa Curtis: indeed we have Ems…I am totally against branding other women

[13:18]  Marissa Curtis looks at Vodka with suprise, not counting on this turn of events. She looks down at Em’s pale skin and at the blazing hot iron and shakes her head a bit “Brand Ems?? is that what you ask?”

[13:18]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) presses her lips together.. and shifts her head ” mariisa how how dare you..?

[13:18]  Shark Starship would remove the collar from Marissa’s neck and toss it to the ground in front of her. She stepped behind the woman, tugging the binds to allow one hand free. She took a few steps back and unsheathed her spear, holding the angle of it directly at Marissa. “Do as you are told for your initial task. You will collar her as well. Do this and you will please Arua.”

[13:19]  Vodka Clarity shook her head. “Insubordination does not bode well in Arua. We work as a single unit – together. Not a single link our chain must fail. That is what makes us strong from within. If you refuse you will meet the same fate as this En Bow. Your loyalty must be tested in blood.”

[13:20]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) shakes her head.. ” nope you isunderstood.. ” she turns to the other panthers “.. wait,, one thing is ce´tain.. that we know.. there is one of yours who spies ffor the city of fina..,

[13:20]  Marissa Curtis looks at the spear tip and back at Ems. She had no second thoughts about it. For her there was no choice to be made. Her mind was made up long ago. “Nay! I won’t hurt her…not for you..or any of you. ”

[13:21]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) relaxes her head onto the ground..,….

[13:21]  Marissa Curtis: let me explain something about me….

[13:21]  Marissa Curtis: I don’t brand any woman…slave or free

[13:22]  Marissa Curtis: i dont disfigure woemn..that’s man’s laws and customs…dont you see? the very same laws you run from…you do yourslef

[13:23]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) blinks.., she was surprised about her sister.., and nods in full agreement..

[13:25]  Shark Starship rolled her eyes into the back of her head. “Then your spine is soft, like wax, like a worm.” Shark replied, clearly dissatisfied with the answer Mari had given. “Since she has some concern over this, perhaps there is another way to humiliate her tribe mate?” She asked Vodka. — Turning back to Mari, “Understand that, you are our enemy. If you wish to transcend into our ranks, you must show your loyalty and burn the bridge between yourself and the Sa Di as Vodka has asked of you. Otherwise, you will be taken to Fina and sold into slavery of their city.” Her voice calm, as she spoke, adding “Do you understand me? I have not time to waste on your lack of bravado.”

[13:26]  Vodka Clarity shrugged her slender shoulders. “And yet you speak of the terrible revenge and the wraith of your En. It is difficult to act upon revenge if you do not maim or harm women.”

[13:26]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) peeks up ” then i may a suggestion ” she declares.. ” give her the same task you gave serapis, when she decided to leave us for you..,, the circumstances are the same arent they.. and you speak of equality..

[13:28]  Marissa Curtis consider’s her options and weighs them in her head . slave of Fina…hurting a friend…..She looks at Vodka “My En is different than I am..she is stronger and more skilled..Perhaps her reputation has met your ears. My Answer is the same..I will not hurt Ems. ”

[13:29]  Vodka Clarity shook her head. “Serpais left your tribe on her own accord and only later ventured here. Serapis and I are bound forever since we both lived under the En, Skadi Lykin. She came here because Skadi was here. The women of Thar Zevar and Arua long ago forged a single unit. Our tribes combined and all who once hailed Thar Zevar are immediately accepted within Arua. The situations are not the same.” She would look at Marissa and simply shake her head. “No, her reputation has barely reached my ears unless it be at the spear end of a joke.”

[13:30]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) blinks.., ” troll!.. her eyes try to meet trolls.. she resigns into the grouns how ever..

[13:35]  Marissa Curtis gently lowers herself to the ground to rest and waits

[13:36]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk) eyes Emily, and extends a hang, pincing Em’s huge rear, while regarding Vodka from the corners of her eyes. Troll slowly ran her eyes up an down, inspecting the way emily’s hands and feet were bind. Perhaps she should do what was asked of her, but wasn’t entirely sure were here loyalty lay.., personally the one holding the scepter! was the one she’d follow, she looked from Vodka, the ropes to Shark, who sat quietly in the grass beside her. it seemed none of them would expect anything.

[13:38]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): Troll you swore something to me… do you remember..?

[13:39]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) wispers to troll ” you wanted to reinvent yourself.., now is your opportunity troll… do it now.. or you will end like we all do.. comform.. lazy and fat

[13:40]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk) nodded. She held up her open hands. “I swore that I would seize the universe! No Seize the world with these very fine hands! That we together would rule everything! every man, woman, and beast! ” She sighed. ” I believed whole heartedly in that Emily, but Joyce, told me there was no place for a Troll like me to fit in that picture. ”

[13:41]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): close your eyes .. troll.. wouldnt it be ice… just imagine it.. wouldnt it be nice.. to be free.. and that means to jst do what is not expected at all.. imagine yourself , taking your bow and shooting down all the aruas…. seize the universe now troll.. be beyond any rules.. beyond any expectations you are met..

[13:43]  Vodka Clarity looked at the brand as it had grown cold and tossed it onto the wooden ramp that bridged the gap where the gate sat. She listened quietly to the exchange and shifted her attention towards Troll. Vodka was not a slow woman, nor stupid. Her keen eyes watched her as their words sunk into her head. “The freedom she speaks of is nothing more than being alone. You are free and with family.”

[13:43]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk) lowered her head and balded her fists. “If I could do such a thing Emily. I would, but I met my bottle of Vodka. She shook me awake and told me that Troll did have a place in this world! that we are entitled to live underneah bridges, and in caves! She gave me renewed hope Emily.”

[13:45]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): troll would never be alone.. ” she wanted to say more, but then remained silent…. troll had made iup her mind.. words where senceless then.. as they always had been in the past.. she knew troll.. ” well thenn all this..

[13:48]  Shark Starship had almost zoned out, completely. She was exhausted from their journey. “So what be it, then?” She asked Vodka, as she tossed away the branding iron.

[13:48]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk) looked to her side, where Vodka stood, her eyes a glassy. Troll wasn’t good at surpressin her emotions, and stood up.., turning away from Emily, her face grieved with self torture..,she felt the tears coming but snorted them back in! She wouldn’t cry!”

[13:50]  Marissa Curtis wonders if they serve hot meals in this camp

[13:51]  Vodka Clarity inclined her head slightly and smirked. “As we were going to the docks you mentioned how annoying it was that you lost to Troll – well I shall afford you to the opportunity to do so once more. You will fight her for your freedom. If you win, you are free to go unscathed. If you lose – well. You will get to spend some time in our little troll cave.” Vodka’s gaze would shift towards Troll and she would contort with fleeting emotions. The huntress would pause there and consider her options, weighing them carefully. She shifted between Ems and Troll as the situation seemed to grow more complicated and tense. Vodka simply refused to doubt Troll’s loyalty and flushed seeds of doubt out of her mind. She would look her daughters and reached up to rub the back of her neck.

[13:53]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) blinks. peeking to troll. she had to smirk.., but she turned serious emmediatly ” i feel you seek for an arrangement.. we all do.. somehow.. we all wish arrangements.. at end the joy of tention is only until in snaps, the harmony of well harmony.. yes harmony.. is what i seek.. i fon my own beahlf wish only the very best for arua.. and its wise en….. ” she thought about this duel.. ” i will loose, i dont match troll.. ” she smiles.. ” how ever if you incist upon it.. then i will try to mmake it hard for her

[13:53]  Marissa Curtis gazes at the outstretched Ems “Ems..i covet your headband”

[13:54]  Vodka Clarity would finally speak and address Troll. “This is your name invention. You are part of the Arua family. We hold no allies and accept no outsiders. We are a sisterhood from within, Troll. But that being said – you have the freedom to choose to be here and or leave. That is the way of the forest. You earned your place amongst our sisters – you can choose to leave your earnings.” She would gesture at Ems. “You are clearly conflicted, my friend. It breaks my heart to see you so but I cannot afford to have doubt that my back will be speared by my own. This is, like yours, my sanity and home. My place of safety and rest.”

[13:54]  Vodka Clarity: I will make you this offer only once, Troll.

[13:55]  Marissa Curtis: I have faith in you Ems. Win or lose, you will still have my respect

[13:55]  Vodka Clarity: If you wish to leave – you may do so freely and without judgment with Ems and Marissa. That shall be that and our bridge will be broken.

[13:56]  Vodka Clarity: Or you must commit and accept that the Sa Di Sani are not our friends. We have no friends outside of the band. Well, we do. But the band is first and foremost.

[13:56]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk): “If I leave, who cleans up after you sister.”

[13:56]  Vodka Clarity laughed, “Fear not, Troll. I certainly would not want you to leave.”

[13:56]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk) snorts. “I have taken that task upon my shoulders.”

[13:56]  Vodka Clarity laughed and nodded. “Our band would suffer without you.”

[13:57]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): fine..if i get my bow.. and am unbound.. and get a loin to dress.. i shall fight

[13:59]  Shark Starship After hearing the exchange between the Sa Di and Troll, she herself had doubt of the woman’s loyalty and even if she remained, would not fully trust her until some time. Though, this was a stepping stone in the right direction, if she should pick up her weapon and fight what was , in the past, an apparent friend of hers. Shark gave Mari a quick to the side of her leg, with the back of her foot, to jolt her senses into awareness. “I am still confused. You have spoken your leave to the Sa Di. Do you go back on your word now, wench?”

[14:00]  Vodka Clarity would begin to walk up the hill and vanish for a few ihns amongst the tents. She returned casually and dropped her bow on the ground. “You will have to restring it.” She stated. “I cut it before I took it.” She would then drop a swath of aruan leather to cover Emily’s lady parts. “The finest leather in Gor.” She remarked.

[14:01]  Vodka Clarity would grab Ems bindings and pull her into a seated position. Taking her skinning knife she sliced through the bindings around her wrist before cutting way at her ankles.

[14:01]  (GM)Bindings: Vodka Clarity starts to unbind emily Trebuchet

[14:01]  Marissa Curtis is startled by the sudden nudge ” I told you…I will only join your band if as a free woman, free to roam. I will not harm Ems with a branding iron. you gave me a choice. I made it”

[14:02]  (GM)Bindings: Vodka Clarity finishes unbinding  emily Trebuchet, allowing them to stand free.

[14:02]  (GM)Bindings: emily Trebuchet was bound for 1 hour and 53 min.

[14:03]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): troll you have now a very wise en.. ” she smiles ” she stands up.. and then inspects her bow.., ” gosh now this string.. ” she raises her brows..

[14:03]  Vodka Clarity reached into her bag and removed one of her bow strings. Vodka always carried three or four for hunting. A broken string meant an empty stomach in the forest.

[14:03]  Shark Starship glanced at Vodka, laughing, “En? They think they have you pegged as our leader, Vodka!”

[14:03]  Vodka Clarity offered the string to Ems.

[14:03]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) picks on of her long hair.. ans skilfully attaches it onot the bow.. then checks an arrow

[14:03]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): fine i am ready

[14:04]  Vodka Clarity nodded to Shark and struck a pose. “I make a glorious leader. Don’t I my daughter?”

[14:04]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk): “Shes the one I pray too when I lose my light Emily, she means the world to me, in fact! lately she became my world.., its hard to imagine a life without her.

[14:04]  Marissa Curtis: Ems…fight well

[14:04]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): yes

[14:04]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): where..?

[14:04]  Vodka Clarity: Follow me.

[14:04]  Arua Gate opened by Vodka Clarity

[14:05]  Marissa Curtis shouts: ahhhhh

[14:05]  Vodka Clarity gestured towards the Forest. “You will fight in the woods.”

[14:05]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): i dont have a sword..

[14:05]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk) tosses away her sword.

[14:05]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): bow only..?

[14:06]  Shark Starship: 2 out of 3?

[14:06]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk): ye

[14:06]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): sure

[14:06]  Vodka Clarity: Are you both ready?

[14:06]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): yes

[14:06]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk): YEs!

[14:07]  Vodka Clarity: Very will. Fight.

[14:07]  GM 4.2 shouts: Tyrolia Tenk Has Captured emily Trebuchet!

[14:08]  GM 4.2: emily Trebuchet has recovered!

[14:08]  Vodka Clarity: First round goes to Troll.

[14:08]  Vodka Clarity wrinkled her nose slightly as she turned to Tequila. “I am mediocre at this distance. Were it me, I would try to add more space between us.”

[14:08]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk) smirks

[14:09]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk) shakes her head. “are you givin up allready?”

[14:09]  Princess Jasmine (rebecka.kohime) glanced at Vodka as she commented on the battle, “She appears to be reluctant. I’m confused.”

[14:09]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): why arent you shooting back..?

[14:10]  GM 4.2 shouts: emily Trebuchet Has Captured Tyrolia Tenk!

[14:10]  Vodka Clarity: Maybe to give you a chance.

[14:10]  GM 4.2: Tyrolia Tenk has recovered!

[14:10]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): troll dont humiliate me

[14:10]  Vodka Clarity chuckled.

[14:10]  Vodka Clarity looked at Troll and shrugged. “Do not dishonor her Troll. She wishes a proper fight.”

[14:11]  Princess Jasmine (rebecka.kohime) scoffed quietly, “Honor. What of it?”

[14:12]  Vodka Clarity shrugged her shoulders. “I am an outlaw. I do not care much for honor – but I do prefer a proper challenge. To hold back is to suggest I am weaker. I rather be proved weaker than assumed weaker.”

[14:12]  Marissa Curtis: get her Ems!

[14:14]  GM 4.2 shouts: Tyrolia Tenk Has Captured emily Trebuchet!

[14:14]  GM 4.2: emily Trebuchet has recovered!

[14:14]  Marissa Curtis pouts

[14:14]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): done

[14:14]  Troll (tyrolia.tenk): well

[14:14]  Princess Jasmine (rebecka.kohime) chuckled, “I suppose. Oh!” She rushed to her victorious tribemate, “You won!”

[14:15]  Vodka Clarity would reach out expectantly for Em’s bow. “You have failed to earn your freedom”

[14:15]  Shark Starship dropped Maris leash.

[14:15]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): perwe do not always receive things we earn ” she smiles

[14:15]  Reply Bell shouts: Silkie Rayna is at the boat docks to trade, please reply!

[14:15]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): but troll has earned your respect

[14:15]  Ems (emily.trebuchet) nods

[14:16]  Princess Jasmine (rebecka.kohime) snorted dismissively, “Doesn’t bode well for you.”

[14:16]  A flock of Vulos near the docks are startled.

[14:16]  Shark Starship: Shout to them, your resignation!

[14:16]  Shark Starship nudged Mari.

[14:16]  Lor Chun stretchs her arms and legs after hours of sleep, she came down and looked around, hearing soemthing about freedom, she presumed they had captives

[14:16]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): there you are .. thre e is my bow

[14:16]  Vodka Clarity shrugged as she took the bow from her grasp and slipped it over her own shoulder. She would look up as the trade bell rung. “It would seem they are here for you, Ems of the Sa Di.”

[14:16]  Vodka Clarity took the woman by the arm and began to guide her towards the trading women. “Come along.”

[14:17]  Marissa Curtis keeps silent as she hears the bell and wasnt sure it was she who she spoke to

[14:17]  A flock of Vulos near the docks are startled.

[14:18]  Silkie Rayna: tal huntress’s !! i have come to try to trade for my two elders of the Sa Di Sani

[14:18]  Shark Starship gave Mari a nudge forward, “Go ahead, speak your resignation.” She instructed Mari. Looking to the others- “This one has decided to pledge Arua.”

[14:18]  Marissa Curtis’s eyes widen brightly at the sight of her sisters . sh waves to them

[14:18]  Vodka Clarity inclined her head as she gazed upon the small gathering of women. She let go of Ems arm and smirked. “Tal. What do you bring me in exchange for your En Bow?”

[14:19]  Silkie Rayna: looks to the huntress nay i have come for two taken and i bring chocolate and arrow heads and perhaps if more be needed i can arrange something …but i come for two and two it shall be huntress

[14:20]  Marissa Curtis shrugs off the nudge ” i will pledge my allegience only if I am free…these ropes do nothing for me”

[14:20]  Vodka Clarity pushed Ems towards the Sa Di. “The one called Marissa is not free to go. Not yet. But we shall take your chocolate AND your arrow heads for Ems.” Vodka would use their names casually and with a hint of familiarity.

[14:21]  Silkie Rayna: quirks a brow at the one nuding ems and then smirks well you can be rest assured they are the finest that can be traded for come forward ill not throw them

[14:22]  Shark Starship responded: “If you wish to be free of the ropes, you will speak your resignation. Then, you may be free to pledge us. But first, your bridge to Sa Di must be burned.”

[14:22]  Marissa Curtis looks down , saddened that she wasnt part of the bargain

[14:22]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): very well ” she raises her brows.. and blinks to silkie ” lets go

[14:22]  Silkie Rayna: points the the huntress further back behind ems .. please come forward and receive the trade

[14:23]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): moment.., possibly.. mar wishes to say goood bye to her old sisters… you should grant her that.. or..? ” she tiurns back to vodka..

[14:23]  Shark Starship wrapped her knuckles around the base of her spear, pulling it from her back.

[14:23]  Shark Starship briskly drew her bow from it’s sheath, pulling back the string and setting aim at her target.

[14:23]  Silkie Rayna: looks to mari frowning a bit as well .. sister you need to think very clearly what it is you speak

[14:23]  A flock of Vulos is startled by your presence and scatters, the noise they make alerting everyone on the island.

[14:23]  Shark Starship laughed, “She has already given up your En. Tell.. Joy we will be coming for her.”

[14:24]  Marissa Curtis looks toward Silkie and catches her gaze “Silkie..it is so…I made my decision to leave the SDS and join this tribe…they have a nice camp and good stream nearby”

[14:24]  Vodka Clarity approached and took the chocolate and arrow heads from the traders. She would later divide the spoils up amongst her sisters and fletch new arrows for the tribe. Vodka would nod to Ems once before pivoting on her heels. “There are no good byes yet, Ems of the Sa Di Sani. She is yet to earn her right amongst our tribe.”

[14:24]  Silkie Rayna: looks in amazement you would draw weapons at a trade party huntress ?

[14:24]  Silkie Rayna gave you Tray of High Quality Carved Poison Arrowheads.

[14:24]  Shark Starship: Of course, I will keep my weapons handy. Give me no reason to use them, and they are no threat to you, for one.

[14:24]  Shark Starship: *for now.

[14:24]  Silkie Rayna gave you Chocolate Sack….

[14:25]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): very well, mar.. ” she smiles.. ” we will meet again

[14:25]  A flock of Vulos is startled by your presence and scatters, the noise they make alerting everyone on the island.

[14:25]  Marissa Curtis nods sadly at Ems and Silks, Asma and Fab

[14:25]  Marissa Curtis: we shall meet and hunt together some day

[14:25]  Shark Starship shouts: Since Mari has given up your En – Please send our best to “Joy!” For, Arua knows her name and will seek her out and break her to our pleasure.

[14:25]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): yes certainly

[14:25]  Asma (louise.siemens) cant believe what she is hearing…..looking to maris…she asks with her eyes is this true?

[14:26]  Silkie Rayna: looks to the one holding mari after i had passed the items requested for ems to the other … and says softly .. are you quite sure you would wish to keep my sister that could possibly cause issues between us further that would only deteriorate ummm good trading policy hmmm ?

[14:26]  Marissa Curtis looks at Asma “Ai friend…i made a choice and will remain here”

[14:27]  Vodka Clarity looked at the arrow heads closely. She would bring one up to her nose and inhale. “Poisoned.” She announced. “How interesting.”

[14:27]  Shark Starship pointed her finger towards the docks, “Return now.” Shark instructed them. “We will meet soon again, I am sure.”

[14:27]  Marissa Curtis holds back her emotions when she sees Asma’s reaction

[14:27]  Karamella Core dark hues looked each woman up and down as she passed them. She cooly walked and stood near the woman vodka on the rise and watched casually.

[14:28]  Fabienne (vivia.dragovar) turns to Asma, ‘I have no pity for Mari and neither should you sister!’

[14:28]  Ems (emily.trebuchet): so we head back of home.., ” she nods.. ” thank you siszters

[14:28]  Marissa Curtis: Go now Sa di Sani…the brave lot of you will have a place in my heart.

[14:29]  Silkie Rayna: fixes t he huntress standing next to my sister mari with a cold gaze .. you have no idea what your deeds will cause .. tis amazing to me you would wish to seal your fate so soon in your young life .. you and yours will be hunted until my sister is returned you are quite well aware of this are you not ?

[14:29]  Marissa Curtis: Silkie…It was my choosing to stay. I made a choice. I will live with it.

[14:30]  Shark Starship held her bow firmly in her hand, raising it slightly. “I said leave. Do you not know you are now speaking to an Arua? Turn before our tolerance of you on our lands is revoked.”

[14:30]  Silkie Rayna: you will not be forgotten sister

[14:30]  Marissa Curtis: I will live here and hunt with them. I will survive”

[14:30]  Silkie Rayna: pfft

[14:30]  Marissa Curtis nods to Silkie “nor you sister”

[14:30]  Fabienne (vivia.dragovar) looks at Silkie, ‘it is time that we sail, let us depart!’

[14:30]  Marissa Curtis: pfft

[14:31]  Silkie Rayna: you arua huntress are stupid and foolish …said with an evil hiss … may your lands suffer plaquyes and may the fleas of hundreds of larls fill your evermost tender bits may they become infested and may your land suffer great famine .. so sayeth the goddess of the woods !!!

[14:32]  Marissa Curtis nods slightly at Asma and Silks

[14:32]  Vodka Clarity waggled her fingers in an amused gestured. “I am sure they will, Huntress. I am sure they will. And when they do we shall move into your woods and take over your land. Then the next. And then the next.”

[14:32]  Marissa Curtis: so..what;s for dinner?

[14:32]  Vodka Clarity: The forest supports our hunger.

[14:33]  Shark Starship began to cut through the bindings of Marissa after the others had sailed from the docks. “They would cut your throat should you return. They know you have given up their En.” Finishing, the binds as they fell to the grass, “You should know, I am a tracker. If you run, I will find you and your punishment will leave you begging for death.”

—————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile:

[12:50] Shark Starship blinked, hearing the two different names being given. The blonde woman talked a lot, and Shark had began to doubt she would offer up the details so freely. But, on the other hand, Marissa had not been as cooperative as Shark would like. It was possible they could both be lying. Shark removed a steel band from the tin of items. It was a tarnished collar, scratched with different symbols and markings. Who knew how old it could be? She had found it one day in her travels. She would grip the woman by her throat and slam the piece on to her neck, clasping the back until she heard a click signifying a lock. “This is where your lack of cooperation has gotten you. Continue down this path and you will be sold to Fina as a piece of meat to be used.”

[12:51] Marissa Curtis struggles against her grip and shakes her head to no avail “you have your answer..i spoke truthfully!”

[12:52] Zamira Avora muses it over looking down at her hands not a single tremble was happening shrugging it off a bit and just watches Shark with wonder, as she wiggles her bum on the grass a moment cause it itched, curling a bit to set a elbow on her knee listening attentively

[12:53] Marissa Curtis thinks about the stupid gate of thier camp and her foolish try at repairing it during battle

[12:54] Marissa Curtis shakes her head and scorns herself under her breath

[12:54] Shark Starship: Verna, do you think she is being truthful?

[12:56] Zamira Avora looks over my shoulder with a smirk…Would you so easily give up the name of your en..flicks a brow up…I would give my life to protect mine

[12:56] Illania Clarity: blins

[12:56] Illania Clarity: blinks*

[12:57] Marissa Curtis: i value my skin…not sure about you

[12:58] Troll (tyrolia.tenk) quickly stashes her sword away, before other around her would fall prey to it. Troll being clumsy and all knew all too well weapons could hurt, if not in the right hands, and hers were far from right, she lowered her head to Teq simply to amend for her accidental cut

[12:58] Marissa Curtis sees troll come in and grits her teeth in anger and hate

[12:59] Marissa Curtis: “backstabbing liar and turncoat!”

[13:01] Troll (tyrolia.tenk) noticed the angry expression on Mari’s face, and simply smiled at her accusation, she felt some hesitation to state her defense and decided not too, and said. “I am guitly, but it is for the greater good!”

[13:01] Illania Clarity: moves closer o the fie where she would toss the branding iron she had grabbed from over by the table, she tossed itin the fire hile she sat by Verna and waited for it to turnhite and well heated, she would hate fr their skin to stick to it if it were not hot enough, as she waits patiently

[13:02] Marissa Curtis: “the greater good of who? not Ems and I…she trusted you!”

[13:02] Marissa Curtis: and I trusted her word on you

[13:03] Troll (tyrolia.tenk): “and so i did what I promised Emily. Your trust was well placed.”

[13:03] Shark Starship sat on the grass, next to Mari. “You have given up your En. You did this willingly without much force. You can never go home again. If it is true what you say, your tribe mate will know you have given up her cover and will tell them when she returns. So, I offer you two resolutions. Join Arua. Live in a tent, down by the water. Or, I will journey you to Fina to be sold into slavery. I, of course, am concerned of your well-being.”

[13:03] Illania Clarity: sighs as her patience was running thin as she seen the fre was out, she grabs the old wood and removes the old ashes and replaces it with new wood, an she sets it ablaze, then grabs her branding iron once moe and places it back in the now burning wood with the flame enough thy could all feel the heat of it

[13:07] Marissa Curtis listens to Shark and ponders. …..”YOU threaten me with death..and hold a weapon to my neck…that is called coersion…being made to give up information against my will…not so freely as you stated..but I do value my life. WHat’s a name anyway? she will not hold it against me. but as to your offer…join your band? in bonds? nay…i will not submit to slavery”

[13:08] Marissa Curtis: I will join you as free..but never as slave

[13:08] Marissa Curtis: this is a good camp

[13:09] Marissa Curtis: you seem to be a tight tribe…you know the forest…aii..I will be honored..as Free”

[13:12] Shark Starship: Then you will speak your choice to your elder.

[13:12] Shark Starship: Come.

[13:12] Shark Starship drags her leash.

[13:13] Shark Starship: Marissa has given up their En. Her name is Joy. She also wishes to depart from the Sa Di and proclaim her interest in joining our ranks.

Advertisements

~ by Arua Tribe on May 1, 2012.

2 Responses to “Panthers and Anenomes”

  1. Awesome-sauce!

  2. Great RP, flowed very well and enjoyed reading. Well done!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: